Vacancy at Product Compliance Support Ltd
Machinery Compliance Consultant – Permanent FT/PT
We are currently looking for a machinery compliance engineer to support our growing consultancy business.
If you have experience of machinery or electrical conformity assessment please get in touch.
We can offer you a competitive rate of pay and the opportunity to work on a varied range of projects. We are a small but rapidly growing company with a great deal of experience in our field. You would be joining a very supportive, professional and friendly team of people. Your working environment can be flexible including home or office based.
- Assisting clients with the identification and application of relevant EN Standards, Regulations and Directives for safety and performance of their products;
- Creating action plans for clients to assist them in completing the CE or UKCA marking process;
- Preparation, compilation and reviewing of Technical Files;
- Research into existing and proposed legislation and standards;
- Preparing and performing test, examination and assessment procedures;
- Examining clients’ products and processes and determining deficiencies;
- Site visits to clients’ premises in the UK and worldwide.
- Reporting your findings on the above matters to the client verbally and in writing;
Please contact us at email@example.com for more details