Direct Access Consultancy
Short, urgent consultation, normally between 1-5 Hours for:
- Quick questions related to product or equipment compliance
- Reviewing compliance documents such as test report and Declarations of Conformity
- Help with UKCA responsibilities where currently CE Marking
Consultancy time can be purchased by the hour in our shop.
Medium to large, generally fixed price fixed scope consultancy for:
- Confirming legislation and responsibilities
- Identifying most appropriate standards for use in demonstrating compliance.
- Carrying out an inspection/assessment against applicable requirements, providing a detailed report including recommendations on corrective actions/following steps, supplying template Declarations
- Carrying out PUWER or DSEAR on site assessments
- Reviewing Technical files, commenting on content and completeness.
Hourly chargeable consultancy
Open ended or capped contracts for:
- Providing ongoing ad-hoc support in relation to compliance matters
- Follow up after a project to assist in its completion
- Acting as a compliance officer where internal resourcing is an issue
- Standard content courses focusing on general and specific requirements/Directives
- Courses tailored to suit customer requirements
Find out more on our Training page.
- Acting as EU Authorised Representative as required under the Market Surveillance Regulation
- Acting as UK Authorised Representative where required.
- Acting as UK Responsible person to allow certain goods to be placed on the UK Market.
Find out more on our Authorised Representative Services website: Authorised Rep Compliance Ltd.